Sheep and Goat Exhibitor Meeting: 7:00 pm Friday night of the fair.
Cattle Exhibitor Meeting: 8:00 pm Friday night of the fair/
- Animals must be in place by Friday night at 10:00 pm, unless prior arrangements are made
- Animals are not allowed to leave until 8:00 pm Tuesday, unless prior arrangements are made
- All out of state animals must have health papers
- Livestock from Nobel County will be accepted until Saturday at 5:00 pm.
- Pre-registration is preferred for all exhibitors. You can get fair passes and an exhibitor form at the senior fairboard office.
- ALL EXHIBITORS WITH LIVESTOCK MUST BE ABLE TO HANDLE THEIR OWN ANIMALS.
- THOSE ANIMALS THAT ARE QUESTIONABLE AS TO HANDLING, WILL BE ASKED TO BRING THEIR ANIMAL TO THE SHOW RING ON SATURDAY MORNING AT 8:00 A.M. FOR THE BOARD MEMBERS IN CHARGE.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED TO BE ALONE AS THERE WILL BE AT LEAST TWO OTHER ANIMALS IN THE RING.
- IF YOU REFUSE TO COME TO THE RING OR CAN’T HANDLE YOUR ANIMAL, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE THE ANIMAL FROM THE GROUNDS.
This rule is for your protection as well as the protection of all animals and spectators on the grounds. Your Cooperation will be greatly appreciated.