Erica Biehl – Director in Charge
Judging to be held Sunday 9:00 AM in the Rabbit/Poultry Building
All entries of rabbits will be accepted without Health Certificate provided the rabbit has not been exposed to and entries do not show any evidence of any contagious, infectious, or communicable disease, subject to the approval of the Veterinarian or Fair representative.
- Entries will be limited to Washington County and adjoining counties in Ohio and West Virginia. Exhibitors will purchase a Membership or Season Fair Ticket. Pre-registration preferred by August 3.
- Check-in is from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM Friday. No entries or show forms after 10:00 PM on Friday.
- A $1.00 entry fee will be charged per rabbit
BEST OF SHOW
- A Best of Show will be awarded.
- A Best of Breed Trophy will be awarded when there are at least 5 entries and 3 exhibitors.
- Not a sanctioned ARB Show, but we follow their rules.
Exhibitors must be present during the judging. Judging will start at 9:00 AM on Monday and will continue until completed.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The American Rabbit Breeders Association will be the guide for the judges in awarding the premiums.
- The Comparison System of judging will be used.
- Premiums paid on listed classifications only. Awards will be made by the best expert judge obtainable.
- Each exhibitor will feed and care for his own stock; if not taken care of properly, he or she will be asked to remove rabbits from the grounds.
- No cards or advertising matter of any description will be allowed on cages until the Judge has passed rabbits. However, each exhibitor is kindly asked to have a printed card to be placed on cage containing his or her rabbits showing in the breed.
- Every precaution will be taken to protect the exhibits, but the Fair Board will not be responsible for any loss that may occur.
- Stock on exhibit cannot be removed until 8:00 PM on Tuesday.
- Exhibitors must be owners of the rabbits they exhibit. Combination exhibits are strictly forbidden. Any attempt to evade this rule or any false statement in regard to age will exclude the exhibitor from competing in any class.
- The classes offered will be those listed in the Standard of Perfection. No mixed breeds in open class.
- Exhibitors are requested to see to it that entry tags have been properly placed on each pen.
- Limit of 20 animals per exhibitor.
- Jr. Fair Exhibitors are given 1st priority for pen assignments.
1st Place: $3.00 2nd Place: $2.00 3rd Place: $1.00
|Class Description||Age of Animal Exhibited|
|Senior Buck||over 6 months|
|Senior Doe||over 6 months|
|6-8 Month Buck||6-8 months|
|6-8 Month Doe||6-8 months|
|Junior Buck||4-6 months|
|Junior Doe||4-6 months|
|Litter of 3 or more||2-4 months|
|Doe with litter of 3 or more||6-8 weeks|