Becki Haessly– Director in Charge
Saturday at 1:00 PM at the Jr. Fair Building
- All participants MUST BE residents of Washington County.
- All participants MUST BE between the ages of 3 and 5 on the day of the competition.
- Twins will be judged as individuals.
- An entry fee of $2.00 is required and must be sent in with entry form.
- All entries MUST BE received by 7:00PM Thursday at the fair board office.
- Out of county judges will be used. Judges decision is final.
- One boy and one girl will be selected for first place.
- Each child will receive a participation award.
- Participants are encouraged to wear dress clothes.
- The contest will be held on a stage in the Jr. Fair building.
Participants will be judged on the following:
20 points: Poise
50 points: Personality
30 points: Personal Appearance
100 points Total
The 2020 Little Prince and Princess will be featured in the Parade Saturday morning! A car will be provided for the Little Prince and Princess and one parent each.