Morgan McCoy– Director in Charge
All entries MUST be turned into the Senior Fair Board Office by 7:00pm THURSDAY before the fair. $3.00 Application fee for each contestant.
Little Prince & Princess Application
Judging will be Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:00 pm in the Jr Fair Building. The winners of the contest will have the opportunity to ride in the Parade Saturday Morning.
- All participants MUST BE residents of Washington County.
- All participants MUST BE between the ages of 3 and 5 on the day of the competition.
- Twins will be judged as individuals.
- An entry fee of $3.00 is required and must be sent in with entry form.
- All entries MUST BE received by 7:00PM Thursday at the fair board office.
- Out of county judges will be used. Judge’s decision is final.
- One boy and one girl will be selected for first place.
- Each child will receive a participation award.
- Participants are encouraged to wear dress clothes.
- The contest will be held on a stage in the Jr. Fair building.
Participants will be judged on the following: Poise, Personality, Personal Appearance
The 2023 Little Prince and Princess will be featured in the Parade Saturday morning! A vehicle will be provided for the Little Prince and Princess and one parent each.