Rent One of Our Buildings for Your Next Event!
Meetings, Weddings, Parties, Family Reunions, etc.
The Junior Fair Building, Clubhouse, Pavilion
- Rents for $800/day
- Deposit – $400
- $400 for 1/2 a day
- Clear-span steel building
- 120′ x 250′ enclosed
- 30′ outdoor overhang down one side and on one end
- Overhang Electric
- Pull-out bleachers
- Concrete Floor
- 3 Big Ass Fans
Donations are always welcome to reduce the debt for the construction of this building. Contact any Fair Board Director.
Jr. Fair Building
- Rents for $700/day plus a $300 Deposit
- Kitchen Only – $200/day plus $100 Deposit
- Sound System Rental – $300 plus a $150 Deposit
- Open Floor Space (60′ x 200′)
- Concrete Floor
- New LED lighting
- Two Big Ass fans
- New exterior paint
- New heaters, no air conditioning
- Attached kitchen, restrooms and showers
- Kitchen, restrooms and showers available (price includes utilities)
- Prior Uses: Dinners, Tool Sales, Craft Shows, Home Shows, Auctions, Rabbit Shows, Poultry Shows, Gun Shows, Weddings
- Newly Renovated! New floors and freshly painted walls.
- Rents for $150/day
- Deposit $75
- Open Floor Space (50′ x 28′)
- Kitchen and Restroom Facilities
- Heated and Air Conditioned
- Prior Uses: Reunions, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Wedding Receptions, Dinners.
Home Arts Building
- $100/day plus $100 Deposit
- Includes use of a restroom
- Rents for $400/day
- Deposit $250
- no restrooms, no heat, no fans
- Monthly Rate $45 per Stall
Anyone needing to set-up the day prior to their event will be required to pay for that day.
Camping Facilities – Camping is available year-round, however, water is shut off to all outside sources from November 1 thru April 30 each year.
Boat/Camper Storage – Available from November to April under the Roller Rink or in the Multi-Purpose barn