Donnie Burke –Director in Charge
- Camping cost is $125.00 per camper for all week of the fair.
- ATTENTION: Campers will be parked from 12:00 p.m.to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday weekend before the fair.
- Space prices do not include fair entry. Everyone staying in campers must have and hold a ticket for the week of the fair. Tickets must be membership tickets, season tickets, Jr. Fair passes. Tickets will need to be purchased before the start of Fair if not purchased with camping registration. The only exception is Junior Fair Passes.
- All fire lanes must be kept open at all times.
- Quiet hours begin at 12:00 midnight. Please consider your neighbors.
- All trash is to be placed in the proper containers. No sewer or gray water permitted to be discharged on ground.
- Dogs must be on a leash and only allowed in the camping area. Absolutely no carts, ATV`s and bicycles will be allowed this year by campers.
- Electric cords used on campers must be in good working order.
- Trailers must be parked tongue out. Motor homes with motor out. (By order of Fire Marshall)
- The above rules will be enforced by the Washington County Agriculture Society. The Society reserves the right to cancel, reject or refuse any persons or campers and will not be held responsible for accidents of any sort.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Campers agree to defend, pay in behalf of, and hold harmless the Washington County Agriculture Society against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, including all costs connected therewith, for any damage which may be asserted, claimed recovered against or from the Washington County Agriculture Society, its elected and appointed officials, employees, volunteers or all other workers in behalf of the Washington County Agriculture Society, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury and death; and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises out of the alleged negligence of the Washington County Agriculture Society or the undersigned and is in any way connected or associated with this contract.
- NO ALCOHOL IN CAMPER AREA AND FAIRGROUNDS.
THOSE THAT DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE ABOVE RULES AND WITH FAIR BOARD DIRECTORS WILL BE ASKEDTO LEAVE AND NOT PERMITTED TO RETURN. VECHILES WILL NEED TO BE REMOVED OUT OF THE CAMPING ARES BY 12 MIDNIGHT THURSDAY NIGHT. VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT OWNER’S COST.
ALL ENTRANTS MUST READ AND SIGN THE FOLLOWING: It is understood and agreed that the Washington County Fair, its Officials, and Agents shall not be responsible for the loss, damage or injury to any person or animals which is caused directly or indirectly by anyone for any reason. The undersigned also agrees to hold harmless the Washington County Fair and the Town of Marietta, OH, for any expenses or liabilities, including attorney fees.