Donnie Burke –Director in Charge
2023 WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR CAMPING RULES
- Fair Camping Registration Deadlines:
May 1, 2023 – Returning campers wanting the previous spot
July 1, 2023 – Final deadline
You may return the form by:
Mail to Washington County Fair Board 922 Front Street Marietta, OH 45750 ATTN: Camping
In-person 1) during posted hours or 2) to the drop box located outside the office
- Camping cost is $125.00 per camper for all week of the fair. This will be Wednesday before fair to Wednesday after the conclusion of fair. All campers must be out by 12 noon on Wednesday.
- Lot prices do not include fair passes. All adults staying in camper must purchase and hold a membership or season pass. Passes will need to be purchased at the same time as camping registration.
- All camping permits and fair passes must be picked up at the Senior Fair Board Office.
- Campers will be parked from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. WEDNESDAY 8/30 to FRIDAY 9/1 week of the fair. Campers are not allowed to move in early.
- All campers MUST check in at the fair board office before parking. A committee member will direct you to the correct lot.
- No vehicle parking inside the campground. All vehicles must be out by Saturday at 8am. There will be a reserved parking area for all campers.
- YOUTH under 18 are not permitted to remain overnight unless accompanied by an adult.
- Quiet hours begin at 12:00 midnight. Please consider your neighbors.
- All trash is to be placed in the proper containers. No sewer or gray water permitted to be discharged on ground.
- Dogs must be on a leash and only allowed in camping area. Dog owner will be responsible for any incidents with dog and will hold The Washington County Agricultural & Mechanical Association not liable. No dogs on midway or public areas during fair.
- All fire lanes must be kept open at all times.
- Absolutely no carts, ATV`s, or bicycles will be allowed, unless approved by the Sr. Fair Board.
- Electric cords used on campers must be in good working order.
- Trailers must be parked tongue out. Motor homes must be parked motor out.
- A contracted company will be available to dump holding tanks. The fee $20 and is paid in cash directly to company.
- No alcohol.
- Open fires are not permitted. (Gas and charcoal grills are not considered open fires).
- No electric smokers.
The above rules will be enforced by the Washington County Agriculture Society. The Society reserves the right to cancel, reject or refuse any persons or campers and will not be held responsible for accidents of any sort. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Campers agree to defend, pay in behalf of, and hold harmless the Washington County Agriculture Society against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, including all costs connected therewith, for any damage which may be asserted, claimed recovered against or from the Washington County Agriculture Society, its elected and appointed officials, employees, volunteers or all other workers in behalf of the Washington County Agriculture Society, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury and death; and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises out of the alleged negligence of the Washington County Agriculture Society or the undersigned and is in any way connected or associated with this contract.
THOSE THAT DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE ABOVE RULES AND WITH FAIR BOARD DIRECTORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND NOT PERMITTED TO RETURN.