EXHIBITOR’S RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All entries and exhibits are to be in place by 10:00 pm Thursday unless prior arrangements have been made with the fair Secretary.
- Only livestock exhibits from Noble County Fair will be accepted until 10:00 am Saturday if space is available. Exhibitors may purchase fair tickets at the Secretary’s Office at the fairgrounds upon arrival.
- It is the Fair Board’s preference that pre-registration for all OPEN departments must be into the Fair Board Office by August 15.
- No exhibits will be released before 8:00 pm on Tuesday unless prior arrangements have been made with the Director in Charge of your respective barn/building.
- Fair will be open to the public on Saturday at 8:00 am.
ATTENTION ALL LIVESTOCK EXHIBITORS
- All exhibitors with livestock must be able to handle their own animals.
- Those animals that are questionable as to handling will be asked to bring their animals to the show ring on Saturday morning at 8:00am for the Directors in Charge.
- You will not be asked to be alone as there will be at least two other animals in the ring.
- If you refuse to come to the ring or can’t handle your animal, you will be asked to remove the animal from the grounds.
- This rule is for your protection as well as the protection of all animals and spectators on the grounds.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
Washington County Fair Board