Applications are due by May 31, 2023.
The Washington County Fairgrounds is offering scholarships to individuals who qualify from the following guidelines. The winners of the scholarships will be recognized at the beginning of the 2023 Washington County Fair Livestock Sale.
- Applicants must be 2023 graduating high school seniors actively enrolled in a Washington County 4-H Club, FFA, Boy or Girl Scout Club for at least 4 years.
- High School grade point average of at least 2.0 average.
- The recipients will receive the scholarship money after the first college semester showing a 2.0 average or above. Funds must be claimed by February of the following year.
Two Scholarships Awarded
- College Scholarship Application – for a graduate pursuing COLLEGE after graduation
- Trade Work Scholarship Application – for a graduate pursuing TRADE WORK after graduation
Complete and mail the application to:
Washington County Fair
922 Front Street
Marietta, Ohio 45750
The Scholarship Committee reserves the right to not issue a scholarship if no applicant fulfills the requirements.