Camping is on the Honor System. Envelopes can be picked up at the Fair Board office to the right of the double glass doors and deposited in the drop box, same location.
- $20.00/night per camper, $15.00/night per tent.
- Approximately 100 hook-ups with electric (30 amp service) and water in our main campgrounds (located at the back of the fairgrounds)
- Full hook-ups available (30 amp & 50 amp service) at each pole with water and sewer drop.
- Full hokups are located on blacktop at the front of our fairgrounds.
- Camping is available year-round, however, water is shut off to all outside sources from November 1 thru April 30 each year.
- Reservations are required for the Washington County Fair Camping (held Labor Day weekend) and the Sternwheerl Festival (weekend after Labor Day) or for Group Camping.
Please remember, we are a fairgrounds with a Camping Facility. We are not a campground. Please do not expect all the amenities that a campground offers. The Fair Board of Directors are a group of volunteers that do thier best to keep the fairgrounds clean, mowed and in working order while planning next years fair and all our other events that generate revenue to pay our bills.
- Quiet hours begin at 12:00 a.m. Please respect your neighbors and be quiet.
- Please place all trash in the proper containers.
- ***NO GOLF CARTS***
- No sewer or grey water is permitted to be discharged on the grounds.
- It is appreciated if all pets are left at home. If you find it necessary to bring your pet, it must be kept at your camper and confined on a leash, in a cage or in your camper. No dogs are allowed beyond the campground. You must clean up after your pet. If we receive complaints from your neighbors that the pet is bothersome to them, you may be asked to take the pet home.
- ALL FIRE LANES ARE TO BE KEPT OPEN AT ALL TIMES.
- The association reserves the right to cancel, reject or refuse any person or camper. The association will not be held responsible for accidents of any kind.
- YOUR COOPERATION WITH THESE RULES AT ALL TIMES WOULD BE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ALL FAIR PATRONS AND YOURSELF. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ONE OR ALL RULES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE GROUNDS AND NON-RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION FOR NEXT YEARS FAIR.